Tuesday, September 6, 2011

MODERN RESTORATION

I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend and enjoyed the last weekend of summer! 

I posted some other pictures from this black, white and turquoise home here.   The style of this Living Room is a combination of the Restoration Hardware look with chic Modern elements.....Modern Restoration?!  I added two linen sofas to keep with the style of the existing cocktail table, modern prints on the accent pillows and the striking chevron rug.  The tall black mirror also adds a splash of interest to the tall ceilings and white walls. 










-all photos by Alison Royer for BDG Style


Thank you to those of you who have added BDG Style to your blog roll! Please email me if you have and I will be sure to add you to mine.
Have a great week!


10 comments:

The Adamsons said...

Love this room! It's exactly what I've been going for in my living room. I already have the chevron rug. Where did you get the pillows used on the sofa?

Alison Royer said...

Hi! Thank you so much. The pillows are custom. I would be happy to send you pricing info if you are interested. just email us at info@belmontdesigngroup.com

Marlise said...

Where did you find such a NICE black/white chevron rug? I feel like everything I see is never good quality..

Jillian Abernathy said...

I LOVE that coffee table. Would you mind letting me know where it's from?

monster cakes said...

Love this whole look! SO lovely. I want to get my hands on a chevron rug like that!

Maura said...

That coffee table!! love it so much! Where is it from?

Sarah said...

Can you tell me where the table and sofa came from?

Anonymous said...

Can you please let me know where that coffee table is from. Thank you

Kelsey said...

Yes, where is this rug from??

Unknown said...

Hi! This design is beautiful! I am interested to know..is this table from restoration hardware? Its hard to tell from the picture but it looks similar. The custom pillows are gorgeous as well. I would be interested in finding out more details! Feel free to contact me at alixandra.leabman@gmail.com, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...