Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Finding Inspiration

I spent this cold California day in Los Angeles looking around for some much needed design inspiration.  I needed a breath of fresh air so I made a quick trip to the Pacific Design Center.  


The PDC is filled with designer furniture, accessory and fabric showrooms.

I spent a few hours getting lost in fabrics!  I am looking for something
different
unique color combinations, prints or patterns.....anything NEW and interesting!
(view of downtown LA)

After several hours and thousands of fabrics I managed to find some great new prints that I can get to work on creating new color schemes with.  I need NEW colors in my life!
Where do you find your inspiration?


1 comment:

Karen T. said...

We don't have a Design Center in my city. (I wish we did.) I find inspiration from design blogs, my favorite design magazines, and by visiting local antique shops (some very upscale and some not so). I always come away with many ideas and inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...