Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ladera Ranch Project~Powder Bath

This post concludes the Ladera Ranch project, I hope you have enjoyed! 
The powder room has a custom made oversized mirror, new light fixture and a soft metallic wallpaper.  I love this light fixture!!
 
~Powder Bath~







 
I will do a wrap-up post of this home and add it to my portfolio section!  It was a great home to work on with GREAT clients..love them!
 
The big move to AUSTIN happens next week!  I am busy finishing up all the loose ends with my wonderful clients and getting all set to work from a distance.  I will continue to work in Orange County via eDesign and frequent trips out here (I will have more reasons to visit my parents)!!  I will run around and take more photos of some of the other homes I have been working on and post them as soon as I can.
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...